Visit, Cheese & wine pairing
Discover Menorca on the palate with this exquisite pairing discussed between three wines from the island of Menorca:
Son Cremat (White), Torralbenc (Rosé) and Sa Forana (Red); and our three reference cheeses: Subaida Mahón-Menorca Semicured, Cured and Aged Cheese.
Before the tasting, there will be a visit to the estate, with qualified personnel, who will explain and show you how our production works.
The Wine Tasting:
- Son Cremat White (Maó), fruity but not sweet wine. Stone fruits stand out. Smooth on the palate.
- Torralbenc Rosé (Cala`n Porter), the Monastrell vines are cultivated to produce rosé, fresh and aromatic wine. Clean and bright wine with an attractive pale pink color.
- Sa Forana Red (Sant Climent). It came with an intense coloration, light in the mouth, strawberry and very spicy. Round wine at an optimal moment of evolution.
The Mahón Menorca Cheese tasting:
In Subaida we have been making artisan Mahón-Menorca cheese for three generations. The time provides flavor, texture and color to each of our varieties. Our cheeses remain resting until they reach their exact point of maturation:
- 2 months for the Semi-cured.
- 6 months for Cured cheese
- 12 months aged cheese.
Si quieren venir con niños, por favor, contacten con nosotros.
Pueden hacer la reserva hasta 2 horas antes de que empiece la visita.
To cancel the reservation, contact us